randomImage

Welcome to Paid in Blood! We are a mature urban fantasy RPG that takes place in modern times. It is extremely character driven and are now open! So grab up a chair and take a look around! Our staff is quite friendly and we're more than willing to answer any and all questions that you might have!

Please be respectful of one another!
Admin word is law!
OOC Cbox

Send in your quote nominations to have them featured here! soon!

Affiliate with us!

RPG-D photobucket OHaV War Is Brewing

Graphics: Snow
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR & RPG'D
Skin: Brittanique of RPG'D
with modifications by Stepha and Snow
Mini profile by Thunderlizard of Shine

Pop Up ICC

Add Reply
New Poll

Hello Beautiful People!
Snow
 Posted: May 4 2016, 09:57 PM

Admin

thirty-twoadmin
marriedstraight
snowapplication

Snow

Hello All!

I'm Snow, but my name is actually Katie. You can call me either Snow or Katie. I don't mind which. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif I am one of the admins here on Paid in Blood. Please forgive my horrible introduction though. No matter how many I do, I just never know what to put in here!

Let's see..I just moved into a house. I am married and have been with my hubby since 2003 (married since 2007). Hubby's name is Scott. I love Gilmore Girls, Once Upon a Time (obvious, right?), mysteries in general, Dr. Who, Supernatural, and Girl Meets World, Originals, and so many others.

I chose Snow for my handle because everyone seems to feel that I look like Snow White. I even played Snow White in Cinderella at summer camp (Snow White was a little confused about which story she was in and just skipped away).

I try to be on as much as I can, but I do keep skype on my phone most of the time. If you'd like to get my skype handle, PM me. If I don't answer right away, it just means I'm at work or with family. I'll get back to you as soon as possible though.

I enjoy drama IC and planning out plots as well as just going with the flow with seeing where things go. In addition to Skype, I have AIM, and Y!M too.

I look forward to meeting each and every one of you!

Sincerely,
Snow

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by brittanique of RPG'D